Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Lunar New Year in Spanish - Free Mini Book Download

It's probably not a big surprise that I had trouble finding Chinese New Year's materials in Spanish.  But where there's a will there's a way.  After we learned a little about the Lunar New Year's festivities from the history channel and played with a tot pack I thought I had learned enough to make a little mini book in Spanish!




I tried to keep it really simple, the book just highlights a few of the key parts of the festival celebrations - parades, lanterns, firecrackers, lucky money and family dinner.  All the images are from microsoft clipart.  You're free to print and share just please link back to me.

2 comments:

  1. ¡Gracias por compartir tu mini libro! Es sencillo y contiene los elementos más importantes de la celebración del año nuevo Chino.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Thanks for sharing at The Children's Bookshelf.

    ReplyDelete