Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Utah Idaho Supply Map World

I bet most teachers know about this gem of a store but I didn't and it would have remained a secret forever with it's enigmatic name if I wasn't looking for a new cheap place to laminate our Super File FolderUtah Idaho Supply Map World is a treasure trove of everything related to education, with a heavy focus on pre- and elementary school, but it's not just for educators.  I found tons a fun stickers, inexpensive toddler puzzles, arts & crafts supplies, books, toys and anything else you might want to create a fun learning environment at home for kids of all ages, including Spanish language materials.

They do actually have maps too.  Also their laminating was inexpensive and the gal who helped me was an expert, getting all the little pieces of my folder game laminated much better than I would have at the self-serve place a usually go to that's farther from home. 

*Note* No one pays me for any of my reviews, I just do them because I would want to know if I were you.

No comments:

Post a Comment