Welcome to the
Culture Blog Hop!
I want me make sure you're aware of the cool Read Around The World Summer Reading Series from Multicultural Kids Blog. Every weekday this summer multicultural bloggers will be sharing their favorites from around the globe. There will be recommendations for all ages (adults too!). Even I will be making an appearance on August 4th. It will be a great way to add diversity to your summer reading list, so check it out.
We hope you'll join in the party! Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Please follow your hostesses:
- Frances: Discovering the World Through My Son's Eyes
- Leanna: All Done Monkey
- Yours Truly: Toddling in the Fast Lane
- Follow us via email, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you're following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts. Such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don't be a stranger, share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature previous link up post(s), and if you're featured, don't forget to grab the button below: