Welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop!
1. Dreamcatchers: A 10 minute project from Crafting Connections. I loved the simple craft and that she talked with toddler about the idea behind dreamcatchers and how it could help her sleep better.
2. Diego Rivera for Kids from Kid World Citizen. Diego Rivera is one of my favorite painters so of course I loved this project. I really liked how they made it cooperative with another class! That takes the concept of a mural as community art to a whole new level for me.
It's very easy, and simple to participate! Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Please follow your hostesses:
- Frances: Discovering the World Through My Son's Eyes
- Leanna: All Done Monkey
- Yours Truly: Toddling in the Fast Lane
- Follow us via email, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you're following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts. Such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don't be a stranger, share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you're featured, don't forget to grab the button below:
- Want to know when is our next Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop? Click here.