Thursday, May 1, 2014

Another Losing for Good Update - Meltdown Challenge

It's been 16 weeks since I issued myself a challenge to lose 30 lbs and get my pre-baby body back.  Since then I've lost 14 lbs and I'm almost at my pre-Chato weight!  I actually have two pairs of old jeans I can wear!

With 14 weeks left and still 16 more lbs to go I'm kicking it into high gear!  I signed up for 6 Weeks to Summer Meltdown Challenge to get re-motivated.  It's a low stakes competition with high potential for rewards and great support.  Everyone puts $20 into the pot (at over $12k right now) and everyone who meets the challenge splits up the winnings.  All I have to do is lose 6% of my body weight in 6 weeks and participate in tracking, readings, videos and motivational calls.  It's a great way to compete with yourself, since everyone CAN win (we'd just get our $20 back, but wouldn't that be awesome?).  Can you say, yep?

If I win, my winnings will benefit Heifer International and I will have nearly met my end goal of 30 lbs.  The challenge starts March 5th.  If you want to join me go to: http://goo.gl/VTWLlj and sign up!  You've got until May 18th to join, but the sooner you start the more you can lose!

No comments:

Post a Comment