My favorites from last hop were:
1. Global Chefs Summer Camp Yummy chocolate cake! ...with sauerkraut? My family always made zucchini cake that was amazing so I can believe in this no problem! I also love the eagle craft with tp rolls. I love recycled crafts, and I love that their exploration of Germany wasn't limited to food even though that was their focus.
2. Folktales from India What a great collection of books! It can be hard to sort through the library to find good, engaging folk tales so it's great to have a list.
Check out my link-up for this week: Learning Opposites in Spanish!
- Kindly follow your hostess and co-hostesses:
- Frances: Discovering the World Through My Son's Eyes
- Leanna: All Done Monkey
- Jody: Mud Hut Mama
- Yours Truly: Toddling in the Fast Lane
- Follow us via email, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you're following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts. Such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc. When you link up your blog will also be shared simultaneously on our co-hostesses websites. :)
- Please grab the button above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don't be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you're featured, don't forget to grab the button below:
- Want to know when is our next Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop? Click here.