My favorites from last hop were:
2. Spanish Body Parts and Sana, Sana Colita de Rana from Spanish Playground. Of course I love Spanish language activities, but in particular I loved the diy play bandaids!! I haven't made any yet, but Chiquita is super into bandaids for herself and playing doctor to her toys right now and I think this would be an awesome and simple project for the near future.
- Kindly follow your hostess and co-hostesses:
- Frances: Discovering the World Through My Son's Eyes
- Leanna: All Done Monkey
- Jody: Mud Hut Mama
- Yours Truly: Toddling in the Fast Lane
- Follow us via email, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you're following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts. Such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc. When you link up your blog will also be shared simultaneously on our co-hostesses websites. :)
- Please grab the button above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don't be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you're featured, don't forget to grab the button below:
- Want to know when is our next Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop? Click here.