- Mummifying a Chicken by angelicscalliwags. Honestly I was disgusted and fasinated. I LOVED ancient egypt as a kid so I was really interested in the process but I am faint of heart when it comes to dead animals.
- Adelita: A Mexican Cinderella by Crafty Moms Share. I've really been enjoying her princesses around the world series and this was no exception. I love that she gives background on the country and always acknowledges whether they story originated in that region or was written later to fit into the princess story format.
Now that you've checked out our featured posts, link up to our blog hop!
- Be a sweetheart, and kindly follow your hostess and co-hostesses:
- Frances: Discovering the World Through My Son's Eyes
- Leanna: All Done Monkey
- Jody: Mud Hut Mama
- Yours Truly: Toddling in the Fast Lane
- Follow us via email, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you're following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts. Such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc. When you link up your blog will also be shared simultaneously on our co-hostesses websites. :)
- Please grab the button above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don't be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month. It will run for a week. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you're featured, don't forget to grab the button below:
- Want to know when is our next Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop? Click here.
Loading InLinkz ...