Wednesday, January 30, 2013

C is for Crab (or Cangrejo)

It's C Week! I'm officially making it a goal to introduce words that start with the same letter in Spanish and English. I still have the cangrejo we made a while back hanging up so it was a natural choice.

We painted a paper plate red, I say we because as always Chiquita gets bored before the plate gets covered.

After it dried I cut out the center and a chunk of the side to make a C. With the cut out I made eyes and claws. Chiquita glued it on and then we added glitter! 

See all the other Spanish/English alphabet crafts we've done!

1 comment:

  1. Hola! Frances here from Discovering the World Through My Son's Eyes :) This is a wonderful idea! I think I'm going to start implementing this on my son's Spanish lessons. Gracias!

    ReplyDelete