Friday, June 1, 2012

Toddler-proof vacation photo "book"

This is the closest to scrapbooking I've ever come.  I made this way back in March, before I started blogging, but I wanted to share.  I got the idea sort of from No Time for Flashcards I-spy book.

On our vacation I just took lots of pics and squirreled away maps, kids menus, etc.  Then when we got home I printed my favorite pics, glued them on to the maps etc, cut them to a uniform size and laminated them.

*Tip* geneology center or teacher/map supply stores have the cheapest laminating I found.  The copy places are way expensive.

Then I punched holes & added rings.  Viola!  Chiquita loved pointing out everyone in the pictures, except herself for some reason.

What have you done to make memories for your little one?

No comments:

Post a Comment