Thursday, May 17, 2012

Jump On It - Mommy & Me Time

We checked out Jump On It's Mommy & Me (5 and under) this morning.  They have Mommy & Me time on Wednesdays and Thursdays 10 am to 11 am during the school year.  So there's only two more weeks until the summer break. It was fun for only $3 ($2 for additional kids) for an hour. 

My little monkey loved jumping with Mommy, either holding hands or me holding her, but wasn't ready to jump on her own.  *Bonus* I got a bit of a work out too, I forgot how much energy it takes to jump on a tramp, next time I might wear work out clothes (btw they have a jump aerobics class in the summer for big people).

I feel like the tramps there are as safe as possible and there was lots of other things to do.  She was a BIG fan of the little carosel, not a fan of any of the bounce houses and loved playing with the toys in the Toddler play area. The best part was it really was mostly little kids her age (she's 20 months).   Lots of them were braver with the bounce houses, so we'll probably keep going and I think when Fall rolls around she'll really be ready to bounce!

Tip: They don't allow outside food or drink but I would take a water bottle.  They just have one little drinking fountain and like I said it's a workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment