Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Lehi McDonald's (The Music MickeyD's)

Play area: A+
They have a separate toddler area that is so much fun that all the kids play there.  There is a piano slide that plays music as kids slide down it.  There are drums that make noise when they pound on them.  There is a guitar that they can jump on to make different instrument noises.  There is a giant piano keyboard to play.  The older children's area is up a stairway that has tall enough steps to keep my sad little toddler out, but I think it's for the best.  Definitely a fun play place.  Only down side is it gets crowded.
Food: A
Surprisingly I discovered that their Southwest Grilled Chicken Salad really is good and actually healthy (under 300 calories).  Everything else is horrible for you, but pretty yummy.
Service: C
It's busy.  Their staff are young and clueless.  As a mommy I want to know what specific toy they will give my toddler before deciding between the normal toy and the under 3 toy.  They have taken 15 minutes trying to figure out what the toy is and not been able to tell me.  Another time I ordered a sundae on our way out and waited 20 minutes while the girl took the orders for the other 10 people in line and no one filled any of her orders.  Finally I got her to have the next person wait 30 seconds so I could get my sundae and leave with my now cranky kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment