1. How to Make Beads Inspired By African Culture by Marie's Pastiche. Probably because I just made Chiquita a bunch of paper beads the other day. She is obsessed with beading and I loved knowing that I had a supply of beads that was as endless as my time and patience (both of which are unfortunately not endless).
2. Free Around the World Playing Cards Printables from Our Adventure Story. These look like great fun! Chiquita can (and does daily) identify the US flag. I have been trying to figure out a way to add other flags to her repertoire and this would be perfect!
We hope you'll join in! Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Please follow your hostesses:
- Frances: Discovering the World Through My Son's Eyes
- Leanna: All Done Monkey
- Yours Truly: Toddling in the Fast Lane
- Follow us via email, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you're following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts. Such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don't be a stranger, share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature previous link up post(s), and if you're featured, don't forget to grab the button below: