Welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop!
My favorites from last hop were:
1. Native CA: Exploring Maidu Culture from All Done Monkey. I love exploring cultures close to home and native cultures in particular. As with Leanna, I love that this museum included contemporary art and cultural information since the Maidu are not a "dead" culture. I remember visiting a museum much like this one when I was a kid and listening to stories from a tribal elder (Yakama Nation Museum in Washington State). Brings back good memories.
2. Bilingual Story time with Tito Puente from Discovering the World Through My Son's Eyes. El Rey de Mambo, aka Tito Puente, is one of my favorite latino musicians and I think telling kids stories of real people is a great way to bring culture to life. My only request would be, "Mambo dancing please!"
- Kindly follow your hostess and co-hostesses:
- Frances: Discovering the World Through My Son's Eyes
- Leanna: All Done Monkey
- Jody: Mud Hut Mama
- Yours Truly: Toddling in the Fast Lane
- Follow us via email, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you're following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts. Such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don't be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you're featured, don't forget to grab the button below:
- Want to know when is our next Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop? Click here.