Tuesday, March 5, 2013

F es de Flor


We finally started the letter F today.  I hope I make it through the alphabet! See all the other Spanish/English alphabet crafts we've done!

I was happy to find another "bilingual" letter with F for Flower in English and Flor en E
espanol. 

I cut out two big letter Fs from green construction paper for the stalks.  We talked about the letter F while I cut out a bunch of letter Fs from tissue paper (just folded it over a bunch of times and cut once).  Chiquita glued on the stalks.  I put a bunch of glue for the petals and let her pile all the tissue paper Fs on.  Then we added a dot more glue and a circle for the middle.


While our flowers were drying we sang "De Colores" with this cute bilingual book by the same name. It's one of my favorite traditional songs, talking about all the colors in springtime.


6 comments:

  1. I love your letter crafts! This one is really sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you on the Adventures in Mommyland linky. I just love the name of your blog! I have two toddlers and we're also doing letters. I'll be following what you do!
    http://teachinglittleonesathome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love letter crafts & haven't come across an F this cute and creative. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the way you are doing the bilingual learning! I must try this with words for our kindergartner. Thanks for the inspiration!
    -Reshama
    www.stackingbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are very good F for flowers. That is very good that it is a bilingual letter too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful activity!! Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday!

    ReplyDelete