Welcome to the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop!
My favorites from last hop were ironically both about the Tooth Fairy! So fun when different blogger just end up thinking about the same thing.
1. The Global Travels of the Tooth Fairy from Open Wide the World explored different Tooth Fairy traditions (or lack thereof) from around the world.
2. Are you a Fairy or a Mouse? from A Bilingual Baby specifically focuses on El Ratoncito Perez (the little mouse Perez) that is found in Spain (and most of Europe) and the tooth fairy that comes from English-speaking countries.
- Please follow your hostesses:
- Frances: Discovering the World Through My Son's Eyes
- Leanna: All Done Monkey
- Yours Truly: Toddling in the Fast Lane
- Follow us via email, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you're following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts. Such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
- Please grab the button above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don't be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you're featured, don't forget to grab the button below:
- Want to know when is our next Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop? Click here.